|Press Release for Q3 FY19 and New Order Wins|
Q3 FY19 EBITDA up by 15.3%, at Rs.281.4 crore
Q3 FY19 EBITDA margin increased to 10.6%, from 10.2%
New Order wins of Rs.2,105 crore
Mumbai, January 29, 2019: KEC International Ltd. a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the third quarter (Q3 FY19) ended December 31, 2018 and nine months (9M FY19) ended December 31, 2018.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
Q3 FY19 v/s Q3 FY18
- REVENUE: Increased by 10.1% to Rs.2,646.6 crore from Rs.2,404.7 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 15.3% to Rs.281.4 crore from Rs.244.2 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.6%, from 10.2%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Stands at Rs.170.4 crore against Rs.168.6 croree
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Stands at Rs.112.4 crore against Rs.111.8 crore
9M FY19 v/s 9M FY18
- REVENUE: Increased by 11.4% to Rs.7,159.4 crore from Rs.6,428.5 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 18.1% to Rs.750.9 crore from Rs.635.7 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.5%, from 9.9%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 13.5% to Rs.454.9 crore from Rs.400.9 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 12.5% to Rs.297.0 crore from Rs.264.1 crore
New Order Intake
The Company has secured new orders of Rs.2,105 crore across its various businesses.
Transmission & Distribution:
The T&D business has secured turnkey orders of Rs.1,584 crore across India, Abu Dhabi, Thailand and Americas:
- Transmission line package from a PGCIL subsidiary under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB) Route
- Orders for construction of transmission lines and AIS substations from Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL)
- Construction of overhead line (OHL) and cable works in Abu Dhabi
- 500 kV AIS substation project in Thailand
- SAE Towers has received various orders in the Americas
The Railway business has secured an order of Rs.261 crore for Overhead Electrification works and associated civil works in Western India.
The Civil business has secured orders of Rs.116 crore for the expansion of a paint shop from a leading automobile company and construction of clinker production plant from a cement company.
The Cables business has secured orders of Rs.144 crore for various types of Cables/ Cabling works.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are happy with the consistent growth in our revenue. Our order intake in India continues to grow despite general headwinds in the country. We are particularly encouraged by the orders from PGCIL and BSPTCL. The order in Abu Dhabi along with the earlier orders in Dubai will enable us to further strengthen the Middle East portfolio in our order book.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Cables and Smart Infrastructure. Globally, the Company has delivered infrastructure projects in 64 countries. It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of Rs.23,000 Cr. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses..