|Press Release for Q4 & Full year ended FY19 performance and New Order Wins|
FY19 EBITDA up by 14.3%, at Rs. 1,149.9 crore
FY19 EBITDA margin increased to 10.5%, from 10.0%
New Order wins of Rs. 1,233 crore
Mumbai, May 08, 2019: KEC International Ltd. a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the fourth quarter (Q4 FY19) ended March 31, 2019 and full year (FY19) ended March 31, 2019.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
FY19 v/s FY18
- REVENUE: Increased by 9.0% to Rs. 11,000.5 crore from Rs. 10,091.0 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 14.3% to Rs. 1,149.9 crore from Rs. 1,005.7 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.5% from 10.0%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 9.7% to Rs. 756.9 crore from Rs. 690.2 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 7.7% to Rs. 495.8 crore from Rs. 460.4 crore
Q4 FY19 v/s Q4 FY18
- REVENUE: Increased by 4.9% to Rs. 3,841.2 crore from Rs. 3,662.4 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 7.8% to Rs. 399.0 crore from Rs. 370.0 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.4% from 10.1%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 4.4% to Rs. 302.0 crore against Rs. 289.3 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 1.2% to Rs. 198.7 crore against Rs. 196.3 crore
New Order Intake
The Company has secured further orders of Rs. 1,233 crore across its various businesses taking its aggregate order intake for FY19 to Rs. 14,084 crore.
Transmission & Distribution:
The T&D business has secured turnkey orders of Rs. 650 crore across India, Malaysia, Zambia, Nepal and the Americas:
- Transmission line package from a private developer under the Tariff Based Competitive Bidding(TBCB) route in India
- 275 kV Transmission Line project in Malaysia
- Change orders for transmission lines/ substations in Zambia and Nepal
- Various orders received by SAE Towers in the Americas
The Railway business has secured fresh and change orders for composite and overhead electrification works aggregating to Rs. 410 crore in India.
The Civil business has secured fresh and change orders for construction of Rs. 141 crore in India:
- Cement plant and associated civil works in the eastern region
- Residential building and associated civil works in the southern region
- Factory building and associated civil works from an FMCG company in the eastern region
The Cables business has secured orders of Rs. 32 crore for various types of Cables/ Cabling works.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are happy that we have ended the year with a growth across all parameters of Revenue, Profitability and Order Book. Our Revenue has crossed Rs. 11,000 crore mark and EBITDA margins have reached 10.5% for the first time in a financial year.”
“Our order book continues to grow on the backdrop of orders secured across all our business verticals. With these new order wins, our year end order book stands at Rs. 20,307 crore (a growth of 17% over the previous financial year). The T&D order win in Malaysia along with the earlier order wins in Papua New Guinea and Thailand will help in strengthening our position in the East Asia Pacific market. The Railway business continues to be on a high growth trajectory on the back of consistent order inflows. The Civil business has secured its second order in the residential space. We have diversified our civil client base to FMCG sector, in addition to cement, real estate, automobile and auto ancillary sectoRs. Our robust and well diversified order book gives us confidence to deliver on our growth targets for the next year.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Solar, Civil, Smart Infrastructure, and Cables. Globally, the Company has delivered infrastructure projects in 68 countries. It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of Rs. 23,000 Cr. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.