|Press Release for Q2 ’FY 19 and New Order wins of Rs.1,518 crore|
Q2 FY ’19 PBT up by 10%, at Rs.150 crore
Q2 FY ’19 Revenue up by 13%, at Rs.2,408 crore
Q2 FY ’19 EBITDA up by 17%, at Rs.253 crore
Q2 FY ’19 EBITDA margin increased to 10.5%, from 10.1%
Mumbai, November 02, 2018: KEC International Ltd. a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the second quarter (Q2 FY ‘19) ended September 30, 2018 and half year (H1 FY’19) ended September 30, 2018.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
Q2 FY ‘19 v/s Q2 FY ‘18
- REVENUE: increased by 13% to Rs.2,408 crore from Rs.2,130 crore
- EBITDA: increased by 17% to Rs.253 crore from Rs.216 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.5%, from 10.1%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: increased by 10% to Rs.150 crore from Rs.136 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: increased by 10% to Rs.98 crore from Rs.89 crore
H1 FY ‘19 v/s H1 FY ‘18
- REVENUE: increased by 12% to Rs.4,513 crore from Rs.4,024 crore
- EBITDA: increased by 20% to Rs.469 crore from Rs.392 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Increased to 10.4%, from 9.7%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: increased by 23% to Rs.284 crore from Rs.232 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: increased by 21% to Rs.185 crore from Rs.152 crore
New Order Intake
The company has secured new Orders of Rs.1,518 crore across its various Businesses.
Transmission & Distribution:
The T&D business has secured turnkey orders of Rs.475 crore across India, Africa and Americas:
- 132 kV Transmission line package and other associated works from WBSETCL
- 225 kV Transmission line package and extension of associated substations in Ivory Coast
- SAE Towers has received various orders in the Americas
The Railway Business has secured fresh and change orders of Rs.800 crore for Overhead Electrification works and associated Civil works across India.
The Cables Business has secured orders of Rs.159 crore for various types of Cables.
The Civil Business has secured an order of Rs.84 crore for a Residential project.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are happy with the growth in our revenue and profits, this reflects a strong performance in the face of challenging global headwinds.
Our order book continues to grow on the backdrop of orders secured across all our business verticals. The Railways Business continues to be on a high growth trajectory on the back of consistent order inflows. The Civil Business has secured its first high rise Residential EPC order.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Cables and Smart Infrastructure. Globally, the Company has delivered infrastructure projects in 64 countries. It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of Rs.23,000 Cr. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.