1. I wish to split the share certificate(s) in smaller lots. What is the procedure for the same?

Shareholders, who desire to subdivide the share certificate, shall send a duly signed request letter by all the shareholders (in case shares are held jointly) to the RTA enclosing the original share certificate for split into smaller lots. The duly subdivided share certificates will be sent by the RTA to the shareholders at their registered address.