Strong Revenue growth of 10% in FY21
Significant reduction in Interest cost by 60 bps for the year
Robust Order Book + L1 of Over Rs 25,000 crore
Dividend of 200%
Mumbai, May 11, 2021: KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major and an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the fourth quarter (Q4 FY21) and year (FY21) ended March 31, 2021.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
Q4 FY21 v/s Q4 FY20
- REVENUE:Rs. 4,361 crore against Rs. 3,671 crore
- EBITDA: Rs. 355 crore against Rs. 371 crore
- EBITDA Margin:8.1% against 10.1%
- Interest as % to Revenue:1.4% against 1.8%
- Profit Before Tax (PBT): Rs. 266 crore against Rs. 269 crore
- PBT Margin: 6.1% against 7.3%
- Profit After Tax (PAT): Rs. 194 crore against Rs. 193 crore
FY21 v/s FY20
- REVENUE:Rs. 13,114 crore against Rs. 11,965 crore
- EBITDA:Rs. 1,141 crore against Rs. 1,234 crore
- EBITDA Margin:8.7% against 10.3%
- Interest as % to Revenue:2.0% against 2.6%
- Profit Before Tax (PBT): Rs. 756 crore against Rs. 790 crore
- PBT Margin: 5.8% against 6.6%
- Profit After Tax (PAT): Rs. 553 crore against Rs. 566 crore
Recommended a Dividend of Rs. 4/- per equity share i.e. 200% of face value of Rs. 2/- each for FY21 – Total Outflow of Rs. 103 crore.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd. commented, “We are pleased that we have ended the year on a good note with a growth in revenue and order intake, amidst a challenging environment. Our Non-T&D businesses namely Railways and Civil have been the primary growth drivers for the year. Despite the significant challenges, we have been able to maintain our Profit After Tax (PAT) for the quarter at the same level of the corresponding quarter. Our focus on cash flows and working capital stands unabated, which is reflected in the significant reduction in the interest cost and debt levels during the year. Our robust order book, geographical & business portfolio diversification, and asset light model is paying off well in the current environment. With an order book and L1 pipeline of over Rs. 25,000 crore, we are confident of delivering a good growth in FY22.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in over 30 countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.